Tuesday 25 November 2014

My Defining Moment



A defining moment is a moment that changes you, and shapes you into the person that you are.

I was about 5 years old and my twin sister and I would sing at our church together but singing was my passion, my dream not hers. I would kind of depend on her and feel safe with someone up there with me.

We were both walking up together and by the time i made my way up to the stage she wasn't with me, she left me all  by myself. To say that I was nervous would be an understatement, I was terrified! I decided on that stage that i was going to do my best without her and I did. I even got a standing ovation from everyone!



Now I am in a band with my two brothers and we travel around Ontario doing shows, and preforming. From that day I knew that preforming is what I want to do for the rest of my life, and thats is what I intend on doing.






No comments:

Post a Comment