Tuesday 18 November 2014

Champions/2010

My Defining Moment happened at the age of 11. It was the start of March, 2010 when my hockey team had just made it to the OMHA hockey finals. We were competing to be the best team in all of Ontario for the AE division. In the series we started off against a strong Oakville team. We battled back from a 2-0 deficit and came back to win and move onto the next round. We then played Whitby and beat them 4-2 in the series. Finally we swept Newmarket 3 games to 0 in the finals winning it all. This experience made me what I am today. A person who tries hard academically and will not accept things endless i know i tried my best. This skill i learned has helped me to be successful both at school and in life.

1 comment:

  1. Kyle, I am glad that you are able to see the connection between hockey and school. Both disciplines require dedication.

    ReplyDelete